If you have or have had a heart problem, you know that reducing stress is essential to keep it healthy and safe. But how to avoid the pressures of daily life and to care for your condition? It’s a vicious circle understandable, but negative, so we offer some clues to that stress does not affect the health of your heart.
Stress is a condition characteristic of our modern societies and that can affect health in different ways . For example, is known to decrease the body’s defenses and increases the chances of developing diabetes, heart and digestive problems. So if you have or have had heart problems such as heart failure , atrial fibrillation , hypertension or high cholesterol , then you may be concerned about not being stressed, which in itself can stress you out even more.
What can you do to break this vicious circle? The first thing is to recognize that there is always a stressful situation, there are things you can not help but you can learn to distinguish what puts you on edge and try to eliminate it from your life and if it is presented , be prepared for the best way to face these situations you’re so stressed out to handle them better.
How do you do? There are many ways to reduce tension in the body and mind.Some people decide to attend yoga classes, others prefer to go swimming and some just want to spend all day Sunday in bed listening to music without thinking about anything. You yourself must find what is the formula that works best for you. So, here are some options that will help you put together a strategy to reduce the concerns of daily life:
1. Exercise . ‘s good for the heart and stress . Helps maintain good physical condition, and releases the stored energy muscle tension, reduces the production of stress hormones and increases the production of endorphins that produce feelings of wellbeing. We recommend at least 30 minutes a day, five times a week, a moderate to vigorous activity. From running or biking, to do a little walk in the park can help. Of course, if you have a heart condition in particular, it is important that before starting or changing your exercise routine so check with your doctor, so I can tell you if there is something you should avoid.
2. Relaxation and meditation : yoga, tai chi, biofeedback, stretching and breathing exercises are also good choices. When you release the tension relax muscles, your heart stops beating so fast, quieter breathe and rest the mind.
3. Massage. They come in various types, whether therapeutic or relaxing, all help to reduce tension and pain in the muscles, reducing stress and anxiety.
4. Sleep and rest . Are key to stay healthy and strong and, likewise, that the mood is always kept up. Sleep deprivation, however, increases levels of the stress hormone.
5. Social life . Stay in touch with family and friends, start a new activity and helps others. All these things can distract your attention from the problems and help you feel better about yourself.
6. Avoid tensions . Learn what or who increase your stress and try to avoid those situations (or those people).
7. Psychotherapy. When you can not handle the stress and / or feel overwhelmed (a), may need advice or advice of a qualified professional (a) to help you identify the causes and effects of your stress, and the most appropriate handling.
And with any strategy you choose, do not forget to laugh . Laughter is much more than move the muscles of the face and body also releases endorphins, which are responsible for the feeling of comfort and happiness, and causes positive effects on your body, and stimulate the heart, lungs, circulation and muscle relaxation, improve the functioning of the immune system and increase the sense of personal satisfaction.tags: digestive problems, feelings, heart problems, muscle tension, problem 2c, reducing stress, remove stress to your heart, stress hormones, vicious circle, wellbeing